Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cerita sekolah Aiman

It's Friday....
Hubby waited for Aiman at the transit place to bring him home during lunch hour. He was not with the first batch of kids who got off the Wish. Hubby panicked, so he drove to the school. He saw Aiman at a nearby shop. Hubby let him be and he went back to transit place after seeing Aiman got into the Wish.

When we asked him during lunch what was he doing running about. He told us, "We were waiting for auntie, then one of my friend asked me to accompany him to the shop. So I went with him. That's why I'm not in the first trip." When I reminded him not to cross the road, he said "I did look carefully Ma... I looked right n left n right n left and we run". Guess I just have to trust him and not be overly worried.

Then I asked him, did you see babah while you are at the shop? His answer,"Ala .... Aiman nampak. Babah parking jauh kan, kat hujung? Babah ingat Aiman tak nampak Babah lah tu....". Daddy had nothing to comment, senyum ajelah....

No comments: