Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Books, books and more books


Yup ... they are my obsessions. Some people are obsessed with PDAs, iPODs, cars etc. Me ... I'm what you can call an "ulat buku" but ... ulat buku ceritalah. Not ulat buku teks or buku2 ilmiah. Can ah like that .... Moshee .. jom pi library.


However still need to borrow some text books since I'm gonna teach a not-so-new-thing next sem. So, have to berguru dgn Josh lah. Boleh kan Josh...

Attended a prize giving ceremony at the faculty. It's for 2 of our best students. Only a quarter of the faculty members were there. Most of them are on leave including our Mr. Josh. Get well soon ....

Imagine the boredom we've to face this week. Not many friends to talk to .... the internet connections are not so good. What else...




Ha .... I got this letter on Tuesday. Have to attend an education fair @ PWTC. Luckily I have to go only on Sat 6/12. Somebody asked me what am I going to cook for Raya Haji? Don't knowlah .. we cook cook @ PWTC lah. I don't care ... I 'm going to drag the big boy n the small boy with me this Sat (hubby & son lah).




Anyway looking forward to this Raya Haji bcoz everybodys' coming home. Aiman's been pestering me, "When can I see baby botak?". "Baby botak" happens to be my 8 mths old niece.





Well, that's baby-botak-dah-ada-rambut-sikit. Isn't she cute?



Oh ... btw, got a new brooch from hubby yesterday(forgot to snap a photo). Just out of the blue. Tq abg.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Ooo.. ramai yang takde ye hari ni. Kesian...

Aik? Kena gi PWTC ek? hahahha... sebenarnyer.... sebenarnyer....

Sebenarnyer..... heheheh

Sebenarnyer saya yang kena pergi, tapi sebab saya di Kuching pada masa tu... terpaksa la diaorang cari ganti yang PALING layak kan? Tenkiu..

Ooo.. bagusnyer abg dia tu bagi brooch out of the blue. Kalo bagi out of curiosity camner pulak jadi?