Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Friday ....

Yeay .... its already Friday. This dragging week days is finally over. And I'm going to drag some friends with me shopping. Seems like a 'paksaan' to follow me shopping. Not at all actually ... they willingly and sincerely wanted to go along. Kan Kak N. What can you say, women.... I know someone who will 'geleng kepala' and say "Isy ... isy ... isy .....".


Anyway I'm not going to ignore my tonnes of work. Never ending story lah this one. Have to update my lecture notes and all. So you see ... it's not totally cuti for me. And I guess everybody will agree with me. Esp. to those who still have papers to mark. You go people ... Bagi motivation skit kat diorang ni.







Called my sister today. She's also not in the mood of working. Can't wait to go home. She commented on my blog. Said most of it is about my workplace and the people in it. What to do? This is what I do and they're the people I meet, day in day out... 5 days a week. Promised her I'll write about the kids this weekend plus the pics (if I manage to snap them). "Geng bas sekolah" we call them.












As promised we went for lunch & shopping @ Tesco Extra. Here's what my shopping cart looks like ... my mum kirim. Have some occasion coming up back home.






Some of the members of our shopping spree. See the aksi2 gediks.













Laa ... lagi2 muka dia.









Here's what I had for lunch. Mushroom sauce chicken chop with rice + soup.








And here's Kak N enjoying her hotplate mee (don't know the name).









Since almost everybody is so looking forward to this weekend & Hari Raya .... Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Enjoy yourselves .... I know I will Insya Allah.




2 comments:

Josh said...

Ish ish ish ish......... (sambil geleng-geleng kepala)

Why go shopping without me? why? why?

....... Ooops, forgot, i was enjoying myself in Kuching by then. hehehe

shilawali said...

Ha kan... Dah tau dah.